This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

No, you are not seeing things. Yes, you did read that title correctly. The most anticipated superhero movie of 2018 is now being released ONE WEEK early.

Photo Source

Ever since the first trailer dropped at the end of November, fans have been lamenting the long wait they had to endure for the movie. But after a five-minute chat on Twitter with Robert Downey Jr., Marvel Studios decided to change the date for worldwide release from May 4, 2018 to April 27, 2018. Read the tweets below.

Photo Source

Now it’s more than likely that this decision was already in the works and was discussed at length before they decided to inform the public, but you have to appreciate their creativity. They picked a clever way to spill the beans. So we are now one week closer to the return of all our beloved heroes and the crossover to end all crossovers. Are you excited? Terrified? Who are you not ready to say good bye to? Reach out to me on Instagram so we can all geek out together!

Cover Photo

Soy Dominicana. I love movies, quotes, and everything to do with Marvel and DC. Instagram: arlenys_b Twitter: @Arlen_Burgos