This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Everyday there are more and more little unique places opening in Miami. As a society that takes pictures of everything and posts reviews online, businesses are catching on and reacting accordingly! 

My Cupcake World is one of these places that caught on and did a great job of making a beautiful little cupcake cafe, perfect for any Instagram, blog, or even Facebook timeline. The space simply calls for photos. Opened on November 5th, 2017, this place looks like it has been sitting in Coral Gables for years. Chalk calligraphy menus, tea pots and sprinkles in every corner, not to mention crazy amounts of pink! 

Apart from the Insta-friendliness of this cafe, the atmosphere is warm and welcoming. French music plays in the background just low enough to make it fun, It really feels like this place is in a world of its own. You can make your own cupcake at the cupcake bar, or you can purchase their already made gourmet cupcakes. In addition to just a cupcake, you can make it a combo by adding gelato. 

If you’re not into cupcakes, this great little place also has some great food options. They’re new but already popular for their tomato bisque. On Wednesdays they have tomato bisque and grilled cheese specials! Every entree can be made into a salad or a crepe and they even have gluten free options. 

So take a break, have a cupcake and enjoy the view of Coral Gables. 

LKG

Lillie is an English and Literature Student with a track in Creative Writing as well as experience in Public Relations and Law at Florida International University. She has a love for the arts, writing, creativity and adventure and focuses on sharing her experiences as well as informing her audience on current events in her writing.