Must-Visit Places in Miami This Summer

There is always so much to see and do in Miami that even locals cannot keep up with it. These are the latest cool and trendy spots you don't want to miss!

1. Dior Cafe Miami 

Image result for dior cafe miami                                                                                                                           Image by Narcity 

If you are a local or a visitor and love fashion, then you need to go to Dior Cafe! This pop-up cafe will not be here for long. The place decoration is inspired from the brand's new collection and since it opened its doors, people cannot stop coming here. 

What to order: Almond Latte 

Location: 62 NE 39th St, Miami, FL 33137

2. Swan Miami 

Image result for swan miami brunch                                                                                                                            Image by SunSentinel 

This elegant and Miami-inspired restaurant is created by Miami hospitality entrepreneur David Grutman's Groot Hospitality and singer, Pharrell Williams. The restaurant offers a menu of Modern European cuisine. 

Location: 90 NE 39th St, Miami, FL 33137

3. Vista Miami 

Image result for vista miami                                                                                                                              Image by Vista Miami Restaurant 

The two-story restaurant offers a new twist of italian cuisine. It's a good place to have brunch with friends or just to catch drinks after work if you're of age.

Location: 5020 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137

4. Broken Shaker at Freehand Miami

Related image                                                                                                                                   Image by CNTraveler

The vintage style place is cataloged one of the best bars in Miami, it has the perfect atmosphere to drink and spend quality time with friends

Location: 2727 Indian Creek Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33140