This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Makeup has always been a very important subject to most girls and there’s nothing like finding holy-grail makeup products. We even buy multiple of our favorite ones just in case, god forbid, we lose it. With the makeup industry growing like no other it feels like there’s a new makeup launch on the market every day, making it really, really hard to be loyal to just a few products. So, as a die-hard makeup fan, I’m here to make your lives a little easier by showing you a few makeup products you need in your routine. Get ready for products that will make your heart sing!

#1 Tarte Face Tape Foundation

With a range of shades, you’re bound to find your match with this makeup product. The fact that it is full coverage makes this foundation a keeper. It can cover your redness and serious acne problems. I wouldn’t suggest it for an everyday foundation since it’s on the heavier side, but for events and night outs, it’s perfect.

#2 Tarte Shape Tape Concealer

This concealer is my holy grail and probably will be for the rest of my life. It comes in 14 different shades and it guarantees full coverage. When they say it’s full coverage they really mean it. I wouldn’t suggest too much of the product because it will get cakey, but it does blend out pretty well.

#3 Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

This powder is amazing! It lasts very long, and it would stay fresh until removing it. I have tried so many brands and this has to be the best translucent setting powder to address everyone’s baking and powdering needs, and the price is just perfect.

#4 Milani Baked Bronzer

The bronzer comes in three different tones and it’s the best bronzer for a perfect glow. It’s an affordable drug store option that you can find anywhere. It leaves my makeup looking very natural and you can even use it as a contouring product. It blends extremely well, and the pigmentation is unbelievable.

#5 Lancome Blush Subtil Palette

No matter how many blush palettes every brand has made and will make, this one will always be my favorite one. The palette includes all-in-one contour, blush, and highlighter. It comes in different shades, but I love the 126 Nectar Lace shade because it gives me the perfect rosy cheeks.

#6 Maybelline Volum’ Express The Colossal Mascara

This mascara is perfect for false lash effect and it gives them good volume. I know there is thousands of mascaras out there but believe me this product is the one. You need it!

#7 Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer

We all know this brand has amazing products for the brows. The quality is just irreplaceable, and they have so many shades true to color. The shade Ebony makes my brows look natural and defined.

Hilary is a senior studying Digital Broadcast Media at Florida International University. She enjoys beach walks, reading, writing, exercising, and anything with coffee. Her ultimate goal is to become a news anchor for the Hispanic media.