The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

As new products hit your social media accounts, it’s often hard to figure out which products to use. Here are a few makeup products that you should add to your cart or save to your wishlist.

• Foundation: This is usually the first step in someone’s makeup routine. I really recommend using Selena Gomez’s new makeup brand called Rare Beauty. She has launched so many products from foundation to lipsticks. One item that everyone should try is her foundation called Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation. It has medium coverage and a natural finish.
  • Concealer: The Tarte Shape Tape Concealer has gotten so many raving reviews from many consumers and it really does cover all those blemishes and dark spots.
  • Blush: Milani Baked Blush in luminoso is a peachy blush that is buildable and gives a soft glow. A liquid blush that has been all over Tik Tok is the Rare Beauty Soft Liquid Blush. It comes in different shades and has two finishes. They both come in a radiant and matte finish.
  • Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury has a Beauty Highlighter Wand that is perfect to use for a radiant finish. It leaves you with a shiny and shimmery finish.
  • Extra Makeup Items: One more item that you add should to your cart is the Dior Addict Lip Glow Oil. It comes in numerous shades and has a high shine finish. It is described as a “nurturing, glossy lip oil that protects and enhances the lips.”

I hope this helps as you search for some new products to try out. Many of these items can be found at Sephora or Ulta. Happy Shopping!

FIU freshman who is currently studying Communications.