This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

With summer quickly approaching, that means more time for brunch and more exciting nights. Whether you’re staying local during the summer or catching flights, staying ready is key — especially if you want to capture some worthy photos. Beauty trends have surfaced the internet throughout the past year, especially on TikTok. But when it comes to finances, college students aren’t necessarily focused on spoiling themselves with the latest cosmetics. However, no need to fear, you can master beauty on a budget this summer with these products that are definitely worth the hype.

Elf Brow Lift Gel

Looking to enhance the natural appearance of your eyebrows? The E.l.f. Cosmetics Brow Lift Gel is your best friend. This brow gel is perfect for those who want to achieve the “soap brow” look while still keeping the brows tamed and in place. The product is a clear-gel formula with zero tint added to it.

Elf Cosmetics Total Face Sponge

When having oily or dry skin, it can be difficult to find a tool that will blend product smoothly and fully onto the face. But with the E.l.f. Cosmetics Total Face Sponge, reaching that desired look has never been so easy. Retailing for $6, the E.l.f. beauty blender is latex-free made with a flat surfaced edge and round end that allows for one to blend under those difficult or precise areas.

Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Hydrating Foundation

If you’re not a fan of wearing foundation or experience a difficult time finding a base that moisturizes the skin, the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Hydrating Foundation works well when it comes to accomplishing a “dewy finished look”. The hydrating foundation is a medium to full coverage product that will not only last the whole night but will also feel lightweight on the skin. The easy to blend foundation has a total range of fifty different shades.

Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel Blush

For those who love a glowy look — especially in the summer, this product may be right for you. With it’s vibrant colors and light consistency, the Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel Blush has a natural, sun-kissed appearance that blends smoothly on the face.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

At only $10.99, Maybelline’s Lash Sensational Mascara has the ability to hold the lashes curl throughout the day. Because of the bristles all over the mascara wand, this product leaves the lashes separated instead of clumped together. The mascara comes in four different shades: Brownish Black, Very Black, Midnight Black, and Blackest Black.

L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal

The L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer not only conceals parts of the skin but is also used as a cream contour product. This light weight concealer has a creamy formula that allows the product to serve as a color corrector, concealer, and sculpting tool for only $5.

L.A. Girl Perfect Precision Lip Liner

Still searching for that signature lip-combo? Ranging from 15 different colors, this smooth and pigmented lip liner can be worn on its own or paired with your favorite lipstick. It’s also designed to be sharpened more than once to achieve that precise finished look.

NYX Butter Gloss

Sometimes wearing lipstick or lipgloss can leave a sticky feeling that can become irritating or make a product difficult to love. However, a lip product that hydrates and smooths the lip area is the NYX butter gloss. The $5 product has a wide variety of shades to choose from and leaves a shiny appearance with a minimal to medium finish.

Wet n Wild Photo Focus Loose Setting Powder

Setting a full face of glam can become overwhelming as some setting powders leave severe flashback or a heavy layer — especially for those with dry skin as it can lead to dry looking patches. Thanks to the Wet n Wild Loose Setting Powder, your masterpiece can succeed a natural yet smooth result. The lightweight powder is available in three shades: Translucent, Banana, and Deep — and is also cruelty free!

Samantha joined Her Campus in January 2022 and has continued as a writer. Based in Miami, Florida and is currently a Public Relations student at Florida International University. Favorite pastimes range from art and writing to music and traveling. Enjoys watching movies, going out, and watching sports games.