This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

About the Brand:

Bhruasnhd is a start up T-shirt and hat apparel company designed to invoke conversation, provoke thought and promote the arts. It’s designs have taken a spin on the art and fashion industry by combining them into a perfectly designed tee. This company was locally founded here in Miami to bring voice to the arts and communication between each other all while bringing positivity to the community.  

Earn your Bhruasnhd Campaign:

Other than the product itself, the company now seeks to live up to its mission statement and give back to the community by launching the #EarnYourBhhruasnhd campaign for individuals to sign up and earn a piece from any collection by donating 2 hours of your time through community service to selected organizations. They will be having a tabling event in the Florida International University Graham Center from 12-2pm. Make sure to stop by and sign up to receive a product at no cost. You can also contact them for more information on how to participate and earn your Bhruasnhd apparel.

“B H R U A S N H D is intended to be a positive influence that opens the doors of communication to share knowledge and help sharpen the universal mind.”

More about the product:

The company has three different collections such as the “Ice breakers,” designed to invoke conversation between individuals. This collection holds their most well known piece called “Hello.”  The second collection is “Language,” where words and phrases are written in exotic and uncommon languages such as “Verus Amor” meaning “true love” in Latin and “smile.” It’s third collection is called the “Masterpiece Collection,” in which each design is inspired by an artist or painting from the past or present and recreated. An example being the “Boy with a Pipe” inspired by Pablo Picasso. Bhruasnhd also sells custom fitted hats in either black or white with the white mask logo centered with imported Italian satin tape.

Each shirt is made with 100% cotton and delicately branded with Bhruasnhd’s signature logo. Shirts are black or white and are fitted to every size. There is also a size chart available on the website as well as a description of the product.

For more information or product purchases feel free to visit their website or follow their Instagram/Facebook @Bhruasnhd.

All photography courtesy of Bhruasnhd.

I am a student at Florida International University who is passionate about the power of expression and empowering women. I am a proud member of Alpha Xi Delta majoring in Marketing and International relations and hope to write to inform, inspire, or even to entertain through my works.