Let’s get Spooky: Upcoming Halloween Events For All Ages

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

October is the beginning of a three month celebration I like to call HalloThanksmas (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas). This holiday extravaganza kicks off with Halloween. Here are some Halloween themed events to check out this month! 

Throughout the month of October:

• Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch – October 21 and October 22 Pumpkin patch and decorating, Full carnival, a corn stalk maze, a scarecrow dress-up portion, shows and activities, pumpkin food court and beer bar, and more! 
    • Price: $20 – $40

• Wynwood Fear Factory – October 28th-29th at 3pm A Halloween themed music festival for guests that are 18 and over featuring DJ Snake, Wiz Khalifa, Cedric Gervais, and many many more!
    • Price: $55-$165 depending on seats

• House of Horror – Oct. 5th through Nov. 4th Pass by the House of Horror Haunted Carnival for a thrilling and scary experience that includes haunted houses, a live circus show, and a Phantasma Music Festival featuring Dillon Francis, Flosstradamus, Cheat Codes, and Luis Fonsi. 
    • Price: $15 – $59 depending on admissions ticket

• Pumpkin Patch at Little Farm – October 7th thru October 31st  A full pumpkin patch, pony rides, petting farm, and scarecrow kits/harvest decor.
    •  Price: depends on the activities chosen

• Pumpkin Decorating & Boo-quet – October 28th, (all day) The Miami Flower Market is throwing a pumpkin decorating event with trick-or-treating and boo-quest of flowers for all that attend.
    • Price: $20

• Halloween on the Green – October 14th, at 6pm  Enjoy a free festival and movie night showing of Hotel Transylvania 2 at AD Barnes Park on the lawn (cute for an outside romantic date night), haunted house, and pumpkin patch. 
    • Price: Free

….and for my 21 and over ladies (and gents!):

• 3rd Annual Brickell Monster Bar Crawl – Dress up in a cute Halloween outfit and attend a variety of 6 bars in the Brickell area with friends and family. You receive a 1 free drink at every location along with discounted rates. The participating locations include: American Social, The Craftsman, Fado’s Irish Pub, Taverna Opa, Baru Latin Bar, Red Bar
    • Price: $15 – $20

• Biltmore Hotel Halloween Party – October 27th, 8pm A fun Halloween party with an open bar, buffet, entertainment, and costume competitions. Price: $110

Halloween Day Options: **Note** – Halloween falls on a Tuesday this year, so most of the events celebrating Halloween are happening during the weekend (Oct 27th-29th) :)

• Halloween #OnLincoln – October 31st, 5pm Dress up with your friends and family and walk around Lincoln Road full of decorations, treats, and fun things to do!
    • Price: Free

• Not-So-Spooky Movie Festival – October 31st 7pm If you’re looking for a chill and non-scary way of celebrating Halloween, this is a great option! Enjoy an outside movie showing of “Hocus Pocus” and a fun candy trunk-or-treat.
    • Price: $3

Cover Picture Source