This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

How many people can say they had an entire line of cosmetics inspired by them before they were even a month old? Stormi Webster can. Kylie Jenner’s newborn daughter was the muse for her brand-new collection she announced on Feb. 22.

image: source

While she did reveal earlier this month that she was going to release a new line for her cosmetics brand, the name, much like her pregnancy, was kept a secret until now. “The Weather Collection” is set to go on sale on Feb. 28.

The collection includes: two 10-shade eyeshadow palettes named “Calm Before the Storm” and “Eye of the Storm” as well as new matte lipsticks that feature small lightening bolts carved into them.

image: source

image: source

In the video reveal on Instagram, you can see the new glitter duos in action on Kylie herself. All of the packaging is weather themed, with patterns featuring lightning bolts and little clouds.

image: source

image: source

image: source

Also a part of the collection is a new loose powder highlighter and a pressed powder highlighter set. Last, but not least, are the yellow crème gel eyeliner and new flash glitter gloss.

image: source

image: source

In the video posted on Instagram, Kylie explains how long she’s worked on this collection, even through her pregnancy, “I worked on this pretty much my entire pregnancy. Right after we chose Stormi’s name, her name really inspired me. I spent a lot of time on this collection and put a lot of detail into it, so I’ll do my best to show you guys all the fun detail.”

“The Weather Collection” drops Wednesday, Feb. 28 at 3pm PST.

thumbnail: source