Khloe Kardashian Announces Pregnancy!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s star, Khloe Kardashian, officially announced her pregnancy on December 20, 2017 via Instagram.

image: source

News broke back in September that Khloe and her NBA boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, are expecting a child. In October, it was announced that they are having a boy.

In her post on Instagram, Khloe states, “My greatest dream realized! We are having a baby! I had been waiting and wondering but God had a plan all along. He knew what He was doing. I simply had to trust in Him and be patient. I still at times can’t believe that our love created life!”

Fans have taken to social media to express their overwhelming excitement over the news.

image: source

image: source

Khloe’s pregnancy announcement has now left many fans wondering whether Kylie will confirm the rumors that she is also pregnant. Much like her sister, TMZ reported in September that Kylie and her boyfriend, Travis Scott, are expecting. However, there has yet to be any official confirmation from anyone in the Kardashian-Jenner family.

image: source

Khloe made her first talk-show appearance after the announcement on January 4th on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. She explained, “At the beginning, the first trimester is the worst and no one knows you’re pregnant yet and you feel the most uncomfortable. I think once people know you’re pregnant, you get all the excuses. Hopefully I look pregnant, not just fat. It’s hard for me to breathe right now.”

image: source

She also mentioned, in true Kardashian fashion, “I’m gonna try to not wear maternity clothes as long as possible.”

thumbnail photo: source