This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Kendall Jenner is not happy with TMZ and she’s letting her 26.9 million Twitter followers know why. Jenner has had her fair share of stalker scares but the most recent one was last Tuesday when her stalker, John Ford was arrested for trespassing in Jenner’s home. He has been ordered to stay away from her home and Kendall before, USA Today has since reported. Jenner tweeted in response to TMZ who posted a video that showed her entire property from the street, the video went into various details on how her stalker was able to get in and from where. “And how do you guys think these terrifying people know where my house is? Cuz you release not only photos but my location. It is so beyond unsafe. Is this not our one ounce of privacy we can get???” she tweeted. 

She went on to express herself in a second tweet, “I understand what i’ve signed up for but when you release the exact location to where I live THAT is when you’re putting my life in danger.”

“Your home is your safe haven, but for me, cuz of outlets like you, my home is anything BUT. You should be ashamed of yourself,” Jenner tweeted.

TMZ has stated that they just reported on a public criminal case, not her location. The video shows her home, what it looks like, and a street view of it. 

Celebrities sign up for a lifestyle of fame, but everyone has their right to privacy and the right to feel safe in their own home. 

Isabella is currently majoring in Public Relations & Communications at Florida International University. She was born in Venezuela and moved to Miami at the age of 3.