This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Fangirls, the time has come to bring out your posters, CD’s, life-size cardboard cutouts, merchandise, and all things Jonas Brothers, because it’s officially official! The Jonas Brothers are back! On Thurdsay, February 28th, 2019 Instagram and Twitter were bombarded with a sea of posts from all three brothers and James Corden that they would be reuninting once more! James Corden luckily got his hands on this monumental news and will be hosting a week long Jonas Takeover on his show from Monday, March 4th to Thursday, March 7th.   

(Photo by Joe Jonas)

The Jonas Brothers began posting links to their new single “Sucker”, which is also now available for pre-order, and Joe sent everyone into a frenzy with his caption “Midnight ET”, the time the single will drop tonight! All three brothers then posted respective posts for the reunion, followed by the original Jonas Brothers Instagram deleting all old photos and posting new content solely based on this news. James Corden also followed suit, posting this teaser trailer for the Jonas Takeover week that will be happening sooner than you think. The Late Late Show‘s clip also shows Nick Jonas mentioning how nice it was to finally tell someone about the news, as this has been in the works for about 7 or 8 months!

Back in 2010, the last album was based on their Disney Series JONAS L.A before they all went onto their own solo careers, and it’s been 9 years since they’ve made music together. As the days continue to pass, prepare yourself for a reunion album, a possible tour, and more by listening to their old music until then! Break out the old fangirl merchandise and JoBro shirts, get excited guys, this is NOT a drill!                                                                                                                (Photo by Pinterest)

Nicole is currently a senior at Florida International University studying English. She wants to become a full-time writer for a journalistic blog or company in the future, and hopes to publish a few novels along the way. Her truest of loves include Disney, Anime, music, her dogs, writing, and Harry Potter. She is a lover of makeup, and telling people's stories from their eyes and her experiences. She is currently a Beauty Advisor at Riley Rose part-time, and hopes to continue working alongside them in the future. You can follow her journey on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/nicoli0o/ and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/nicoli0o_