Everything About Kourtney Kardashian’s New Vitamin Brand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

When Kourtney launched the first sneak peek of her new brand Lemme last September, everyone assumed she started a podcast. To my surprise, it turned out to be vitamins. While the Kardashians have partnered with many brands as such Sugarbear Hair Vitamins, for Kourtney to come out with an array of vitamins is a tad strange.

As of now, she’s selling drops and gummies targeted for bloating, metabolism, and your digestive system. What makes them stand out from other vitamin brands is how they’re marketing their product. For example, most of her vitamins go by names like “Lemme Chill” or “Lemme Debloat”. These may be eye-catching titles and none of her products have gotten below a 3-star, but people online haven’t been giving out the same energy. Even more so after she releases gummies claiming they support vaginal health, taste, odor, and freshness.

Personally, I think Kourtney’s fallen to the standard marketing strategy for vaginal products by honing in on insecurities many women have. In reality, it’s not healthy for your vagina to taste like candy or smell like roses. If there are any concerns with vaginal smell or abnormal discharge, it’s better to seek medical advice from a gynecologist before purchasing any vaginal health gummies that may cause more harm than good.

At the end of the day, it’s getting to a point where the Kardashians’ are continuously launching and promoting trendy brands when they have zero evidence to prove their benefits. From Kylie Skin, SKKN by Kim, and now Lemme, they’re famous enough to launch a brand they’re actually passionate about rather than sticking to what’s selling in the market.

I'm a writer at HerCampus and a student at FIU majoring in marketing. When I’m not writing, I'm catching up with the latest pop culture news or going through my TBR (to-be-read) list :)