This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Graduation season is upon us! This means having to schedule nail, hair, and makeup appointments to look stunning on the day you’ve waited for! The dress you choose to wear for your graduation pictures or graduation day can be difficult to pick when on a budget. Here are some dress options that can fit anyone’s budget during graduation season.

Gold Queen

Source: Forever 21

This Plunging Satin Cami Dress from Forever 21 will let you represent yourself as the queen you are! This dress can be easily paired with some black heels, that are most likely in your closet, and any kind of jewelry you feel fits best. Regardless, you’re sure to turn heads.

Girl Boss

Source: Fashion Nova

Are you more into the professional, yet fashionable look? Then this Boss Attitude Belted Mini Dress from Fashion Nova is perfect for you! This dress gives off both a classy and polished look that I could see any strong female CEO wearing in New York. This dress is flattering for most body types as the cinced belt will give the illusion of a smaller waist, but also provides comfort as it has some stretch.

Vintage lover

Source: SHEIN

Vintage fashion is timelessly beautiful and aesthetically pleasing, but actual vintage prices are not cute. A true vintage piece may not fit in your budget, but dresses that are inspired by vintage looks can fit in any budget! This 70s Ruffle Armhole Self Belted Dress from SHEIN is an adorable option that provides more coverage if you are not interested in shorter dresses. The yellow color is flattering on most skin tones and the dress is sure to give you an effortless look. Also, if you’re tall and worry about dresses being too short on you, this dress is not a problem.

Great Gatsby Inspired

Source: Lulus

This dress reminds me of the lavender dress Daisy Buchanan wore from the 2013 movie “The Great Gatsby”, based off of the original book “The Great Gatsby”. It is chic and dainty, making you look angelic in any setting. This dress is not as cheap compared to the other options, but this dress can easily be reused in any formal event setting and there are so many great reviews on this dress. The Jacqueline Lavender Floral Lace Backless Midi Dress from Lulus is a lovely option that will make you stand out with the unique color and graceful look.

Pants Look

Source: Fashion Nova

This Jordyn One Shoulder Jumpsuit in Navy is such a hit! If you are not into dresses, this is the perfect option for you. As the top part of the jumpsuit is form fitting, but the bottom part is wide-legged to give you the look of having long legs, this suit will flatter most bodies. If you’re ready to rock it like Kim K, make sure to check this one out.

Gabriella Durand is a senior at Florida International University pursuing her Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics and Nutrition. When not in class, she can be found at club meetings, participating in campus events, or hanging around campus studying with friends. Her goal is to become a Registered Dietitian, but her passions extend to art, fashion, makeup, and food.