IFC President: Victor Javier Rodriguez

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

This week’s Campus cutie is both the TKE and IFC president, Victor Javier Rodriguez. Victor has helped numerous councils on campus expand and has raised $10,000 for St. Jude’s Hospital. Victor is well liked by all his peers and the advisors he works with, so it is no wonder that he is receiving the honor of this week’s Campus Cutie. Ladies get ready to learn more about this FIU cutie!

Age: 20

Major:  Public Relations & Mass communications! (Watch out ladies we have a double major man over here!)

Relationship Status: Single

What is the greatest thing you plan on accomplishing while at FIU?

IFC is expanding by one organization by the end of the fall. Bringing back Go Team to FIU. And ladies watch out this February as the gentleman from TKE and IFC will make sure you have an unforgettable Valentines day!

Favorite pick up line?

“If you were a booger Id pick you” (Who wouldn’t fall for this line coming from our Campus Cutie?)

If you could be any Disney character for a day who would it be? 

Abu from Aladdin because he is adorable!

What was your dream Job as a kid?

President of the United States

Who is your dream girl?

Sofia Vergara

What is the best compliment you’ve ever gotten?

I’ve been told in the past that I have a nice smile and good butt.

Describe your perfect date?

My perfect date would start off going to my dates house and knocking on the door with flowers in hand. I’d walk in and meet the parents and when we get to the car I’d open the car door for her. We’d get a bite to eat at Ra sushi and continue our date by going for walk on the beach at night. Of course no night is complete without froyo. I’d make sure to get her back home right on time for her curfew and kiss on the cheek when I walk her to her door. (Isn’t he romantic?)

Do you know someone who should be our next Campus Cutie? Find out how here!