This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Friday is rolling around and so are your plans for the weekend, the excitement is real. Until that time to get ready rolls around and you open your closet. The moment every girl ever has experienced… you have nothing to wear! You start to scramble through your closet trying to find any pieces that might work for your outing. Moments like these are the ones that take your excitement away and make you want to cuddle back in your bed for some Netflix and chill. Think no more, I have a couple of tips you can use to avoid this common fashion crisis.

1.Clean out your closet. Take some time to remove some unnecessary pieces of clothing you don’t use anymore, de-clutter! You can always donate or re-sell the unwanted clothes.

2.Think of your style. Everyone has a particular look. Grab ideas from Pinterest, see what style or look calls your name. It doesn’t have to be extremely specific but just look for an idea of what you like.  

3.Budget.  Figure out what your budget will be to revamp your closet. How much are you willing to spend?

4. Shopping. Now this is the important part of your closet re-do. I don’t think you need to shop at expensive stores to achieve a killer outfit. Especially with a college student budget. Avoid that by shopping at stores like Forever 21, TJ Max, H&M or online like Zaful, Showpo, Lulus, Misguided.

Cover photo: http://www.whowhatwear.com/closet-ideas-makeshift-2015/slide12

Journalism student with a track in Broadcast Media at The School Of Communications & Journalism at Florida International University.  Josie is an ambitious Journalist with a passion to unfold the truth and inform the audience; she loves to write about fashion, lifestyle and current events.