Harry Styles & Gucci

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

A collaboration that many have waited for is finally happening: Gucci & Harry Styles! The much awaited collaboration was confirmed when Gucci posted three back to back photos on Instagram, giving teasers of Gucci’s newest addition: Harry Styles. The posts included: a photo of Harry petting a pup, captioned: “Hand and hound: peeking on set with @harrystyles for the new #GucciTailoring campaign,” a polaroid of the star captioned: “An inside look on set: @harrystyles shooting the new #GucciTailoring camoaign. #AlessandroMichele,” and a close up of the star captioned with: “Looking behind the scenes on set: the new #GucciTailoring campaign, @harrystyles. #AlessandroMichele. 

The fashion brand and singer will now be working together to form a line that expresses Harry’s unique style. For years, Harry Styles has been seen in Gucci clothing, from their amazing suits to their show-stopping shoes. Pointed out by Teen Vogue, Styles even had his mini-me in the music video for Kiwi, dressed in Gucci. Even though it has yet to be confirmed, many are suspecting Harry Styles will be modeling AND designing for the new clothing line. This has his fans and Gucci fans buzzing with excitement! 

Photo Sources

Cover Photo Source