This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Miami’s most exciting week is finally here! DJs from all around the world come to play at the hottest venues, clubs and hotels of Miami. With so many events going on at the same time, it’s normal to be confused about which ones are worth spending money on, especially if this is your first Miami Music Week (MMW), but don’t worry below are some of the events that have never failed!

Ultra Music Festival

It’s probably the biggest and craziest event of MMW, this festival lasts 3 days in a row and even though it’s pricey, it always provides a great line-up. Also, this year’s festival is switching to Virginia key. Planning to go? Get ready to shuffle all day long with beautiful people and amazing music. 

Image by YourEDM

Pool Parties 

Don’t ever miss a pool party during MMW, they give a full Miami vibe. Party in the sun, drinking cocktails (if you’re 21+) with your best swimwear on and meeting people from all over the world. Recommended hotels for pool parties: Delano South Beach, Surfcomber Hotel, Epic Hotel and SLS Hotel. 

Image by City Never Sleeps

Club Space 

There’s no other club like space. If techno is all you think of and listen to, you have to go to Space and experience the love for music. This year Club Space will host big labels, such as, Drumcode, Dirtybird and Hot Creations. 

Image by Club Space 

Lucia Grijalva is an International student from Nicaragua majoring in journalism at Florida International University. She is a staff writer for Her Campus FIU and a contributor for Inspicio Magazine. After she graduates she plans to pursue a degree in fashion design.