This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is the goddess herself, Stephanie Cruz. This gorgeous soul is 20 years old and is pursuing a major in public relations with a minor in event planning. She plans to graduate in the fall of 2016. She works here on campus as the Event Manager of the Division of Human Resources, a very prestigious title to hold. “If I had to describe myself in 3 words, it’d be difficult, because I talk sooo much. But definitely ambitious, hardworking, and adventurous.” Stephanie is always a busy body, constantly working hard so those 3 words are very accurate.

We got the chance to ask her a few questions, and we fell in love with her even more! (We are sure you will too) Have a read…

1.   What do you get complimented on the most? 

• People always stop me to compliment my hair.  

2. What are your hobbies?

• I am always so busy. When I finally have free time, I like to drink wine (lol.), go to the beach, and catch up on shows. I really love traveling and trying new things.

3. What is your favorite thing to do on campus?

• I love attending events on campus. I have friends in different organizations, so I love when I have a chance to support them and the positive things that they are doing. 

4. What is your favorite make-up item and brand?

• OMG, I live for highlighters. My favorite is the Shimmering Skin Perfector in Topaz by Becca. It literally makes me golden. 

5. Describe your perfect/ideal date?

• I love dates where we actually DO things. Not just eat and talk. Take me painting or rock-climbing. I love being able to make memories with people. I honestly really love beach dates, too. 

6. What are some of the things you look for in a guy?

• I want a man that is ambitious and definitely a gentleman. I take pride in my independence, but want a partner I can depend on. I want a man that is loyal and can make me laugh, as well. I want someone that I gives me butterflies. I honestly want to be woo’d and swept off of my feet. I’m definitely a hopeless romantic lol. 

7. Which best describes you: soft, conservative and chic or bold, daring and sophisticated? 

• Can I be a combo?! I want to be soft, daring, and sophisticated. 

8. What are some of your aspirations for the future?

• I am still a work in progress and learning what I want for the future. As for now, I love event planning and what I do.

9. Living in an age where women are widely objectified, what is your advice to college girls? 

• Focus on why you’re here. Men will come and go. You never want to look back and realize you wasted the best years of your life. Invest in you. Love you. Take care of you. You are honestly your biggest investment and everything else will fall into place.

Beauty and brains! We couldn’t have asked for anything more. Her charm, intelligence and glowing personality (oh and her looks are a bonus!) are why Stephanie is this week’s Campus Cutie.

South African model, dancer, personal trainer and blogger. Lover of God & Life