This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

I know what you’re thinking…. PIZZA! and its free? Lucky for you, here is the latest on how you could score a free lunch for yourselves April 2nd! 

In midst of March Madness, Little caesars took to their twitter to announce that if a NO. 16 seed beat a NO. 1 see in the NCAA basketball tournament , then they would give away free lunch combos to customers. If history serves right, the last time that a number 16 has beat a number 1 team was in 1985, its been quite a while, so the company was just aiming for social media attention, as spoken by the reps. 

However, what seemed impossible became possible when the university of Maryland, Baltimore county beat virginia 74-54. Because of that, on April 2nd the day of the NCAA championship game, little Caesars will be giving away lunch combos (with a pepperoni pizza and a pepsi) from 11:30am-1PM. Make sure you have your order in by 1PM because if you are still in line by that time, then you will not receive your free food. This may be the best thing to ever happen if you’re a broke college student who loves pizza! 

Make sure to save the date, and enjoy that FREE pizza! 

–