Career

Free Certificates to Boost your Resume

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Looking for ways to increase your knowledge or enhance your resume? There are many websites that provide users with the opportunity to obtain certifications at NO COST! These certificates will provide you with resources to learn how to do tasks such as create ad campaigns, learn to promote your business or brand, monitor target audiences and many more.

Google is a major search engine that offers an array of certifications that you can complete. All you need is a Google email account to sign up for these online courses. As an advertising major with a minor in marketing, I have learned that there is a great amount of marketing and advertising related certificates individuals can receive online. These certificates can help make you an even more qualified candidate to potential employers.

Here is a list of certifications;

Advertising & Marketing Certificates

• Google Analytics Certificate – It is a free service that helps track and report traffic that visits a particular website.This has also become the most used analytics tool on the web.
  • Google Ads Fundamentals–  It provides information about the basic and intermediate aspects of online advertising and Google Ads, including the benefits of online advertising, how to set up and manage a Google Ads campaign, and how to measure and optimize your campaign’s performance.
  • Google Ads Display Certification– covers basic and intermediate concepts, including best practices for creating, managing and optimizing Display campaigns.
  • Google Ads Search Certification– Google Ads Search Certification covers basic and intermediate concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing search ad campaigns across the Search Network.
  • Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certificate– From optimizing your website for more search traffic, to landing pages that generate more leads, looking to improve social media skills & more this free course and certification exam covers the fundamentals of inbound.

Additional Certifications you can receive are…

• Twitter Flight School– “A dynamic learning experience to help you craft the best ways of integrating Twitter into your work.”

Hubspot Design Certification Course– This track contains lessons and resources to help web developers learn how to build and manage websites on the HubSpot CMS.