Style > Beauty

Fenty Beauty Review :PRO FILT’R Instant Retouch Concealer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

If you’re looking for a creamy, medium to full coverage concealer that comes in 50 matte shades, then the Instant Retouch Concealer is for you. According to the Fenty Beauty site, the Instant Retouch Concealer is  “longwear, creaseproof liquid concealer that delivers light-as-air.”

Photo Source

Skin Type: Combination

Concealer Shade: 445

Review:

First I would like to say, as someone of a darker complexion it’s very challenging to find a concealer shade that has similar undertones that compliment my skin tone. The extensive shade range that Rhianna’s concealer has is definitely a benefit. When the concealer is applied it is very creamy and a little goes a long way. The concealer has a brightening effect that gives just the right amount of highlight and coverage that melts into your skin. The coverage of the concealer covers dark spots with zero reapplications needed. The Instant Retouch Concealer is retailed at $26, which when compared to its competitors is a very reasonable price. Cheaper concealers, such as L.A Girl’s HD Pro Concealer, are no match to the Instant Retouch Concealer’s coverage and creamyness. Most concealers are thick and dry too fast, making it very difficult to spread the product out for even coverage. After removing the product off of my skin, it made my face feel soft and smooth, unlike other conclears which leave a rubbery finish on the skin. Overall, Instant Retouch Concealer is worth the coins to be the most beautiful version of yourself!

Hello there! I'm Dria and I'm a senior majoring in Digital Communications and Media. In my spare time, I enjoy hanging out with friends and family, taking photos, doing anything nerdy and visiting museums. Follow me on Instagram @_mitochon_dria_ and Twitter @DriaThomas.