Feel like a Princess, Be a Prinzzesa

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Miami girls are radiant, stylish, sensational, and simply beautiful. Beautiful Miami gems scope out the hottest and trendiest shops all over the 305. From my own experience, fashion has played an important role in my life. Clothes, shoes, and accessories bring out women’s inner beauty and allow women to shine externally as they do on the inside. I distinctly remember shopping for my senior pictures outfit and I came across a popular Instagram page that held thousands of followers. I selected the page and it was a trendy boutique in Miami called “Prinzzesa Boutique”. They have two shops in the same shopping center, which one dedicated to elegant dresses and the other towards more casual outfits. I own a few pieces from here, which one two-piece set being the staple item in my senior pictures. I myself do not have the perfect body, but their clothes make me feel radiant and stunning. My wider hips and broader shoulders easily slip into the fabric, which in fact fits perfect. The material is wonderful and does not rip easy. The shop also has an extensive variety of jewelry and accessories to go with their staple pieces. Another great thing about this boutique is the amazing women who work in the store and truly make you feel like a princess. They always ask to make sure you are okay and even go to the lengths of assisting you while you shop such as putting pieces together or finding the perfect earrings. Their Instagram handle, where a couple of models display the clothing, is the best way to see all the options they have @prinzzesaboutique. Coming here is never a hassle because I truly feel like royalty. 

Hey guys! My name is Sophia Viteri (but my gal pals call me Sophie) and I am from Miami, Florida. I am a current student at FIU studying Nursing with a minor in psychology. I love to write in my spare time, especially poetry. Shopping, traveling, and trying new places is a big plus in my everyday life. I hope you, the readers, love my content!