Everything You Need to Get in The Halloween Spirit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

It’s that time of the year again and we cannot be more excited. If you’re a Halloween fanatic like me, by mid-August you’re already channeling your evil side. Cue the leaves changing from forest green to golden brown, pumpkin spice flavored everything on any menu and back-to-back marathons of your favorite horror movies on TV. There is nothing like getting in the spirit of Halloween. To help us successfully get in the zone, our favorite retailers have released new products in celebration of this spooky annual event.

1. Wet n Wild 

Makeup gurus at Wet n Wild have officially released around 50 new products solely inspired by the holiday itself. Halloween fanatics you cannot complain with this one as variety is not a stranger here. Choose from their new Mega Last Liquid Catsuit Matte lipsticks with shades like neon orange, grape and forest green as well as dig through their Fantasy Makers Glitter Eyeliner

2. LUSH Cosmetics

The geniuses behind our beloved bath bombs have yet to stop surprising us as they too have joined the lineup with a brand new spin to their Halloween collection. You can legit soak in ghost vomit with their new Ectoplasm Jelly Bomb or exfoliate your lips with their new Black Rose Naked Lip Scrub. You can check out their whole collection here.

3. ASOS 

Dress in style this October with a brand new Halloween inspired wardrobe thanks to ASOS. Choose from lacey bodysuits that will have you channeling your inner Morticia Addams to accessories to just die for. Get it?

4. Bath & Body Works

As we didn’t have enough from our friends at LUSH, ladies give your dorm rooms a a full blown fragrance makeover as Bath & Body Works has released a whole line of gel sanitizers, lotions, and candles with scents like Caramel Pumpkin Swirl and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. Get your hands on their spine chilling Shimmer Fizz Body Lotion as it claims to revive any dead skin thanks to a new mix of vitamins A & E.

5. Target

Leave it to Target to get us to spend money. They have graced us with a whole new home decor collection that you simply have to see to believe. Not only that but they have managed to come up with several different Halloween collections. SEVERAL. Choose some spooky decor to spice up your ambience from either their Gothic Nocturne Collection, Colorful Madlab Collection, Festive Day of The Dead Collection, Whimsical Stories of The Dark Collection and their Skeletons & Tombstones Collection.