Cyber Monday Hands On!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Hands down, one of the things I like the most about the season—together with all the cakes and chocolates wrapped in red paper—are the days dedicated to hot deals and tremendous bargains!

Black Friday already passed and I’m sure most of us are home with maybe a little more than we planned to buy. But that’s fine because at least our Christmas tree is filled out, and we are done shopping for most gifts.

Now, just in case you haven’t had enough with the end breaking deals, there’s this other wonderful day called Cyber Monday for bargain seekers like us, which is….ummm…. TODAY! 

The beauty of this day is that unlike Black Friday, in which you run around and shove people away from the item you clearly saw first, you can get some awesome deals just sitting at home.

So dear collegiettes, here’s a collection of some of the hot deals offered today at the end of your fingertips.

Computers

We need computers for school, work, and even relaxing. However, it’s a fact that they can be very expensive. If you are in need of a computer this season, today is your lucky day.

These two computers are offered in Walmart for a bargain price!

• HP Black Licorice 15.6″ 2000-2d09WM Laptop PC with AMD E-300 Accelerated Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8 — $298 out of $348
  • Dell 15.6″ Inspiron 15 Laptop PC with AMD A8-5545M Quad-Core Processor, 6GB Memory, 750GB Hard Drive and Windows 8 Home— $478 out $528

Shoes

Macy*s is known for its awesome deals and this Cyber Monday they’re offering incredible sales all around their website. Not only are they offering free shipping, but also %15 discount on orders of $75.

Also, selected shoes and boots are offered at the wooping bargain of buy one get one free. Like these beautiful Rampage Eleanor Dress Boots, or the Style&co. Mickay Boots right under them.

Apparel

If you’re looking for what to wear this Christmas or simply for a cute dress for a date, you should definitely check out the sales going on at K-mart. You could end up with some of these cute dresses from Sofia Vergara’s collection for less than $20.

Therefore, If you haven’t checked it out yet I urge you to go online and immerse yourself in the beauty of major sales this Cyber Monday, because—and you should all agree with me on this one—there is nothing better than shopping and saving money.

Nathalie Fleitas is a marketing major and an English minor at Florida International University. She a words' enthusiast, a bookworm, and she gets overly attached with fictional characters. She likes making up stories about anything that she can imagine and later write it on paper. But overall, she hopes she can one day write something that will inspire millions of people.