Style

Trendy Christmas Gift Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

It’s finally December and holiday gift shopping is living rent-free in our minds right now. Gift shopping can sometimes be hectic and stressful if you have no idea what to buy, and holiday gift guides tend to give very basic or extremely pricey ideas. So, here is a simple yet effective gift guide for some inspiration.

Gifts for Him:

• Carhartt Crewneck Sweatshirt
    • Carhartt is a pretty affordable and durable brand, catering to men and women who work labor-intensive jobs. You can expect to have a sweatshirt from Carhartt that lasts a lifetime and keeps the man in your life cozy and warm. Typically, you would spend around 30 to 40 dollars on this gift.
  • Fossil Men’s Stainless Steel Jewelry
    • Fossil may sound like an expensive brand, but its sale items are something worth taking advantage of. You can expect to spend anywhere between 20 and 40 dollars on a durable, stylish piece of jewelry at Fossil such as necklaces or bracelets for him.
  • Casio Men’s Vintage Watches
    • Vintage and affordable can sometimes seem like opposites, but you can find a variety of 90s vibes Casio men’s watches on Amazon for even 25 to 55 dollars maximum. Casio as a brand is durable and efficient and a watch from it can bring some flare to any guy’s outfit.
  • Cremo Men’s Grooming Products
    • Typically found at Target and Amazon, Cremo is a brand offering men’s grooming products like aftershave, shaving cream, and cologne. The brand is quite affordable and of great quality with products ranging from 10 to 30 dollars.

Gifts for Her:

• Warmies Weighted Stuffed Animals
    • Warmies is an online brand that specializes in stuffed animals that can be cooled, warmed up, or weighted for comfort and pain relief. These adorable plushies are great gifts for any girl with a period or any friend with a uterus for 15 to 20 dollars.
  • The Body Shop Gift Set
    • The Body Shop brand can be found on its own website or Ulta Beauty. This brand offers self-care products in a bundle ranging in size and specialty. The prices range from just 10 dollars to even 70 depending on how big and the number of products the set brings.
  • Uncommon Goods Jewelry
    • Uncommon Good is an online store that is similar to Etsy where creators and artists can sell personalized and homemade crafts. You can get her a personalized, unique piece of jewelry ranging in price from 15 to 100 dollars, depending on your budget.
  • Dossier Women’s Fragrance
    • Dossier is an online brand that replicates popular and expensive fragrances for an affordable price and different name. Each fragrance is a dupe for any perfume on the market that might be too costly to afford and brings a description of what the scent is like as well as what it is a dupe for. A Dossier perfume would cost anywhere between 20 to 50 dollars depending on the fragrance but sales make it easy to get your money’s worth.
Senior at Florida International University majoring in psychology with a minor in sociology