Campus Celebrity- Sasha “Fierce” Santti

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

This week’s Campus Celebrity is the 2015 Miss Dance Marathon Sasha Santti! Get to know more about her participation in Dance Marathon and her other involvements.

Age: 21

Major: International Business and management double major

What organizations are you involved in on campus?

• “I am a proud member of Alpha Chi Omega where I serve on the executive board, current title holder of Miss Dance Marathon 2015 & Decorations Chair for the 2015-2016 Dance Marathon Team.

How do you make time for your involvements?

• “I make time by scheduling myself and planning accordingly. I definitely prioritize what I participate in.”

What is your favorite involvement on campus?

• “My favorite involvement would definitely be working with DM. I really enjoy being on a committee with people who share the same passion as myself in raising money for the kids!”

What are your plans after graduation?

• “After I graduate I plan to hopefully work for my sorority’s national headquarters and potentially work with other organizations around the United States to help build up their Greek community.”

What has been your most memorable moment at FIU?

• “My most memorable moment would definitely be being crowned Miss DM. It was a lot of mixed emotions and something I worked really hard for and to know not just the judges but many students came to support me was truly unforgettable.”

What advice do you have for incoming Panthers?

• “The biggest advice I can offer is to get involved and enjoy college. College flies by and the more you get involved and the more people you meet, the bigger and better opportunities present themselves in your life!” 
Hi! My name is Nicole, I am a fashionista/makeup enthusiast, and I'm currently studying Event Management at Florida International University.