BTS’ New Single “Dynamite” Is Booming Through Music History.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

K-pop sensation BTS has made a new comeback. Only this time, it is completely in English. Over 3 million viewers watched the premiere music video release leading to the bands record for being the most viewed premiere in Youtube history. Not to mention that the band’s single has reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, which would make BTS the first ever K-pop band to achieve this. 

The group members RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook are all pleasantly surprised with the amount of love and support they have received since their single “Dynamite” was released. The band was so happy with the response that they also released special remixes and versions of the hit single. The BigHit company released an instrumental, acoustic, EDM, tropical and poolside remix of “Dynamite” and let’s just say that all of them sound phenomenal. 

BTS had a goal in mind when it came to the release and making of the single “Dynamite”. The group members expressed how they wanted to bring positivity and happiness to BTS army fans and the whole world. It is no doubt that COVID-19 has affected the world physically and mentally, BTS hopes that their new single can be an escape from all the chaos happening in the world today. 

Overall, the worldwide superstars called BTS are always coming back with fresh new music that continues to break records and create fame for not only the band but the music genre of K-pop. It is certain that many BTS army fans and people around the world can expect more great music from the band, as well as the genre of K-pop is entering a new era and taking the world by storm. 

Sources- usatoday.com, billboard.com and twitter.

Hi, I'm Katherine. I am inspired by the arts, adore Asian culture, am a huge animal lover and enjoy writing. I hope my creative works bring enlightenment to the readers of Her Campus. Let the good times roll!