Breakfast At Tiffany’s Is Finally Becoming A Reality

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

NEWS ALERT: You can now order breakfast at Tiffany’s and we are so ready.

The New York City jewelry store opened a cafe on Friday, November 10th in their Manhattan flagship store. If you’re willing to fork over $29 for breakfast, you can have a glimpse of the glamorous life of Tiffany & Co. The Blue Box Cafe is located on Fifth Avenue and will be offering croissants, coffee and more. The cafe will also be serving lunch with a simple menu that will evolve over the seasons for $39. 

The restaurant sits four stories above the street in Tiffany’s new home and accessories collection area. The cafe has a gorgeous view overlooking Central Park and the room is coated with the company’s signature color: robin’s egg blue. 

Photo source

The Blue Box Cafe will also have tea service. The breakfast menu items include luxurious truffle eggs and avocado toast, and for lunch, customers can enjoy a Charles Lewis Tiffany club chicken sandwich and the Fifth Avenue salad, which is made with avocado and lobster. The dishes will be prepared with fresh, locally sourced produce and ingredients.

“The setting is as inviting as the food is inspiring, serving customers who have always dreamed of having Breakfast at Tiffany’s,” the company said in a press release, referencing the 1961 film.

The Blue Box Café will be open during regular store hours: Monday through Saturday from 10 am – 7 pm, and 12 pm – 6 pm on Sundays.

Cover photo source

My name is Amanda and I'm currently a senior at FIU studying Management. When I'm not busy writing, I love working on my photography, traveling, hanging out at the beach and creating content for my blog!