This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Do you constantly want to splurge on makeup but don’t have the budget to match your ultimate slaying goals? Do you want to treat yourself to makeup that helps you stay glam 24/7? No worries, I’ve found a quality makeup brand that is affordable and also cruelty free.

NYX Cosmetics was established in 1999 in Los Angeles. Their products include anything including lipsticks, foundation, concealer, mascara, eyebrow pencils, eyeliner, highlighter, falsies, eyeshadow and many more. NYX has a kaleidoscope of colors and shades when it comes to choosing any of their products so you can find makeup to achieve any look you desire.

NYX has a wide array of amazing products that are total dupes for some of your high-end favorites. Here are some examples:

NYX’s Micro Brow Pencil ($10) is a dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Brow Wiz ($21).

NYX’s Auto Eyebrow Pencil ($4.75) is a dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Brow Definer ($23).

NYX’s Worth the Hype Mascara ($8) is a dupe for Benefit’s They’re Real! Mascara ($24).

NYX’s Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Cannes ($6.50) is a dupe for Kylie Cosmetics’ Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Dolce K ($17).

NYX’s Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Prague ($6.50) is a dupe for Kylie Cosmetics’ Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Posie K ($17).

NYX’S Lip Lingerie in the shade Teddy ($7) is a dupe for Kylie Cosmetics’ Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade True Brown K ($17).

NYX Cosmetics can be found in various retailers like Target, ULTA Beauty, CVS Pharmacy, Nordstrom, and even their very own stores. Luckily, Miami has 2 NYX stores: one in Dadeland Mall and another in International Mall.

Visit NYX today and you’ll stay slaying on a budget!

Cover Photo

Hi there! My name is Jillian Herrera and I'm currently a Freshman attending Florida International University's Honors College. I'm majoring in History on a Pre-Law track. When I'm not writing, I enjoy helping others, watching Netflix, listening to music, eating Taco Bell, making sure my Instagram feed is "aesthetic," doing my makeup, and shopping. Being negative? As if! My motto is good vibes.