The Best of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Around the world in 80 days is a small feat compared to around the world in just six hours. Disney World’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is back for its 20th anniversary until November 16, 2015.

During the event, the park expands from 11 to over 20 countries. Epcot’s most popular festival lets guests taste their way around the world—and I’m going to share with you my top 10.

1. Dominican Republic

You can’t go wrong with the DR—specifically, the souffle de yuca topped with griddled cheese and a frozen sugar cane cocktail.

2. Patagonia:

The grilled beef Skewer with chimichurri sauce and boniato puree is as delicious as it sounds; definitely a must from the festival.

3. France:

“La Passion Martini Slush” It has vodka, cranberry and passion fruit juice. This is France’s market signature orange drink, and I can understand why people love it.

4. Hawaii:

My first meal was a Kalua pork slider with sweet and sour pineapple chutney and spicy mayonnaise. I waited the line for another one, so it’s safe to say it’s worth it.

5. China:

Beijing Roasted Duck in a Steamed Bum with Hoisin Sauce paired with a Kung Fu Punch with vodka and triple sec—enough said.

6. Cheese studio:

Ok, I know this isn’t a country, but give credit where credit is due. The cheese and wine trio from this marketplace comes with three different types of cheeses paired with three different wine samples.

7. Greece:

Greece has a good amount of options to choose from. I stayed in my comfort zone for this counry by buying the chicken Gyro with tzatziki sauce.

8. Mexico:

The flight has three different kinds of tequila. I’ll just let that justify why you should purchase it.

9. Brazil:

Pao de Queijo is a cheesy bread that is truly ‘mouth watering.’

10. Africa:

I wasn’t expecting to find anything I like from this country, but when I read buttered chicken with micro cilantro and naan bread I couldn’t resist. You probably wouldn’t be able to either.

Whichever country you get to, I promise you’ll have #noragrets. ‘Till next year! Let us know your favorites @hercampusfiu.