sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Best Celeb Costumes of Halloween ’19

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Spooky szn- that super awesome time of year where we all get an excuse to attend parties dressed as something were not. Unfortanetly, Halloween has come and go. While we have to wait a whole year for Halloween to come around again, we can already get some inspo for Halloween 2020 and who better to get inspo from than celebrities? Here’s a round-up of some of the best celebrity costumes of Halloween 2019. 

1. Kendall Jenner

Kendall Jenner snapped as a fairy. I mean her costume even included a real life horse, it doesn’t get more dedicated than that.

2. Bella Hadid

Has a hot Fred Flinstone costume ever been done successfully? Well it has now. 

3. Kim Kardashian 

Kim not only dressed in full Elle Woods gear, she also made a remake of the iconic Elle Woods Harvad admissions video (you can check it out on her insta).

4. The Weeknd

The Weeknd went as a true classic- the joker. He nailed this look.

5. Ciara and Russel Wilson

This power couple went as Jay and Bey. Icons dressed as icons. 

6. Gabrielle Union

Gabrielle Union dressed as herself in Bring it On (featuring her baby). How she looks just as good as she did in the movie 20 years ago is beyond me. 

7. Vanessa Hudges & Austin Butler

This couple’s costume is a classic- Sally & Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas. 10/10.

8. The ‘Black-ish’ Cast

The cast from hit T.V. show ‘black-ish’ went as the characters from the movie ‘Us’. This group costume is a win.