This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Why go out for a late-night out clubbing when you can go to brunch? Breakfast is great and so is lunch, but brunch is something special. In Miami, we take brunch to a new level. If you’re over 21, you can sip on some bubbly mimosas while dancing your heart away and eating your brunch favorites. Get a bunch of friends and head over to these Miami spots for brunch:

Tap 42 Aventura

19565 BISCAYNE BLVD AVENTURA, FL 33180

Enjoy a great brunch with friends and family at Tap 42 Aventura. This restaurant is located at the Aventura Mall, which is the third-largest mall in the country. Take tons of Instagram worthy pictures at this gorgeous spot! They have a vast menu filled with lots of great dishes you won’t want to miss out on.

R House Wynwood

2727 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127

Located in Miami’s art district, experience brunch like never before at R House Wynwood. Their menu includes a variety of Latin dishes accompanied by your choice of bottomless mimosas, sangria, or mimosas. Enjoy brunch and a show as your dining experience will be hosted by Miami’s best drag queens!

Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen

3450 NW 83rd Ave #224, Doral, FL 33122

I consider this location as the ultimate day club, though it’s not a club! People from all over Miami head to Copper Blues for a good time and bottomless mimosas. They blast all your favorite tunes while you make the best memories with friends.

Brunch is my favorite meal of the day and the best event to go to! Where are you going to brunch this weekend?

Natalia Pineiro is a blogger, social media manager, and college student at Florida International University. Born and raised in Miami, Natalia has always adored how she was able to make longlasting friendships and connections with people from all over the world. South Florida is an extremely culturally diverse environment that makes it one of the most unique places in the world and Natalia couldn't be more proud of it. The passion she has for meeting people of different cultures has pushed her to travel to many destinations to explore new languages, food, and more! She loves sharing her experiences through blog posts, video editing, photography, and more!
Stephanie Almendares is currently a student at Florida International University majoring in Mass communication-Journalism while also getting a Film Certificate. She enjoys watching plays, reading books--some which she's already read more then 10 times-- and learning about crystals and astrology.