This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

After months without any Bachelor drama on television, all members of bachelor nation came together to check out just what this season with Arie as the new bachelor would have in store. We met 30 women that would fight for the ring. Some memorable, some forgettable and some downright strange.

From Chelsea the single mom and “no one knows how old I am” Bekah, to “I collect taxidermy” Kendall and “I have bumper car PTSD/ I’m the kissing bandit” Annaliese. Bachelor Nation is sure to have a season worth talking about in 2018.

Of course the start of the season came with drama and instant predictions for who fans and former contestants think will make it to the proposal. Bekah and Chelsea seem to be the favorite for winning Aries heart at the end of the season.

But seriously… how old is Bekah? And why won’t anyone tell us?

As the season progresses we’ll see who shall be waiting for the ring on the last day, as long as Krystal doesn’t keep stealing Arie away. But if she does, no need to be distressed our very own Miami girl Bibiana will do the only thing Miami women know how to do best and speak her mind.

Tune in to ABC on Mondays at 8 p.m. to see who makes it to the finale.

Cover Photo