nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Another Kardashian Publicity Stunt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

As a celebrity, being in the public eye is guaranteed. Things are a little different for the Kardashian-Jenner dynasty as they are always in the center of the lime light. Late Friday, TMZ broke the news about the youngest Kardashian-Jenner expecting. After her three-year relationship with American rapper Tyga ended, she quickly moved on to another known rapper by the name of Travis Scott. 

Kylie Jenner, the reality star and beauty mogul, was fully committed to Tyga and all of the baggage he carried (ie. Black Chyna, King Cairo and Rob Kardashian). She soon ended the relationship with Tyga because she was not ready to commit at the level he was offering. His vision was to marry her and eventually start a family. Tyga has not yet commented on the allegations made against Kylie and her pregnancy. 

Isn’t it strange that she wasn’t fixated on her future with Tyga, yet is now having a baby with Travis Scott after just a few months into their new monogamous relationship?  

There is speculations going around that Kylie’s sister, Kim Kardashian-West, has been wanting to get pregnant with a third child via surrogate, which leads to the conclusion of many that Kylie might be Kim’s chosen one. The complications during Kim’s first two pregnancies were bad enough for her to decide that if she wanted to expand her family, she needed to find another way. A source confirmed to PEOPLE magazine that the couple is expecting a third child in January of 2018. 

Kylie is allegedly five months pregnant and expecting in February of 2018. Correlation? I think not! Is the baby that Kylie is carrying actually KimYe’s? When will the drama end in the Kardashian house hold? The world may never know.

Until next time!

xoxo,

N