This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

When you sent in your college applications, you didn’t know that you would also be sending in an application for four years of stress, sleepless nights and under eye circles that will practically be tattooed to your face. Luckily for you, my fellow collegiates, I have discovered the perfect combination of beauty products to make our under eye bags go from nada to Prada, all while looking completely effortless. There’s nothing better than not wearing make up, but since these products aren’t heavy on your skin, they enhance your natural beauty instead of covering it. As a college girl on the run, my every day make up has to be light, easy to apply and natural looking. That is why these products are currently my go-to beauty items.

1. Benefit Cosmetics: Total Moisture Facial Cream

At Sephora for $42, this scent-free moisturizer revitalizes your skin and provides long-lasting hydration. Its “tri-radiance complex” leaves your skin radiant and dewy, perfect for normal-dry skin. 

Photo source

2.     NARS: Radiant Creamy Concealer

Selling at just $30, this buildable concealer is ideal for covering up those unwanted dark circles. Its creamy formula allows for minimal creasing, and it can be used to cover up redness as well. 

Photo Source

3.     Benefit Cosmetics: Posie-tint Cheek & Lip Stain

This 2-in-one product was probably made with the girl on-the-go in mind. Working as both a blush and a lip stain, this magical little matte concoction will have you blushing as you get to class on time. This little guy is avaliable at Sephora for $26.

Photo Source

4.     Benefit Cosmetics: High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter

At Sephora for $26, this product is about to revolutionize your no makeup, makeup look. This little highlighter creates a dewy, radiant look, perfect on almost every skin tone. With just a few drops of this product, you will achieve the glow you need, giving you your moneys worth. 

Photo Source

5.     Anastasia Beverly Hills: Brow Wiz

Its super fine tip is perfect for creating hair-like strokes, achieving the natural look we want and need. With 10, easy to apply shades, there is no doubt you will be able to rock effortless looking brows in no time. Buy this at sephora for 

Photo Source

6.    Tarte: Lights, Camera, Lashes

This 4-in-1 mascara is perfect for a day in class or a girls night out because of its buildable formula. You can achieve a natural lash look with just one stroke, or take it up a notch and create a dramatic lash look. For just $23 you will be doing your lashes a favor. The conditioning formula in this mascara isn’t harsh on your lashes, and it washes off easily without pulling out any lashes. 

Photo Source

Cover photo

2017 FIU Her Campus president