The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Embracing a Chromatic Palette

• Witness a surge in makeup enthusiasts venturing into the realm of vibrant and non-traditional hues, crafting attention-grabbing looks. Neon eyeliners, electric eyeshadows, and daring lip shades take the limelight, allowing individuals to manifest their unique personas and break free from conventional color boundaries.

The Art of Graphic Liner

• Experience a renaissance in the realm of eyeliner as makeup aficionados delve into the creation of graphic liner masterpieces. From geometric precision to abstract designs, eyeliner transforms into a creative instrument for making a bold statement. Eyes become the canvas, melding makeup and artistry in a fusion of innovation and imagination.

The 3D Lash Revolution

• Embark on a journey into the realm of 3D lashes, where drama and depth take center stage. Voluminous, fluttery lashes steal the spotlight, achieved through innovative mascara formulas or the strategic application of dramatic false lashes. The quest for a three-dimensional lash effect becomes a transformative trend, framing the eyes with bold lashes and creating an entrancing focal point for any makeup ensemble.

The Tech-Infused Beauty Wave

• Embrace the wave of technological influence in the beauty industry as we step into 2024. High-tech makeup products seize the limelight, with smart foundations adapting to individual skin tones and AI-powered makeup mirrors offering personalized beauty insights. These technological marvels elevate the overall makeup experience, ensuring accessibility and customization tailored to the unique needs of every individual.

Skinimalism: Unveiling Natural Beauty

• In the realm of beauty, a shift towards minimalism is evident, redefining the narrative of self-expression. Bid farewell to the era of heavy contours and full-coverage foundations; welcome the celebration of natural beauty and minimalist makeup. Radiant, dewy skin is the hero, with a profound focus on skincare as the essence of any makeup ritual. Tinted moisturizers, feather-light foundations, and effortlessly chic no-makeup looks redefine beauty standards, encouraging individuals to embrace their unique features with grace.
Hi! My name is Sarina Santiago :) I am from New Jersey and Colombian/Puerto Rican. My major is International Business and Real Estate and I am a sophomore. I love shopping, makeup, hanging out with friends, and writing. I am so happy to be apart of Her Campus!