This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Living in a city where summer is the only season we experience makes enjoying the fall almost impossible. But this doesn’t mean you can’t have fall themed dates!  

KnausBerry Farm

Knausberry Farm opens every fall and is perfect way to spend the day. Grab some cinnamon rolls, milkshakes and pick strawberries with your S.O. KnausBerry farm is located in Homestead, FL and if you haven’t been there yet it can be a cute “first” with your boo! Click here for more information. 

Build A Blanket Fort

There’s nothing better than watching a great movie or binge watching your favorite show inside a fort with your special someone. Hang some $3 twinkle lights from target, grab a hot cup of cocoa and prepare for a night of coziness!

Candy Apples

If you have a sweet tooth, stay in with your S.O and get your hands messy and making candy apples! Pinterest has great recipes and this one is super easy. 

Have a picnic

Who doesn’t love picnics? Put together your favorite foods, grab a bunch of blankets and head out to your favorite park.

Visit a museum

Take a stroll through local museums and embrace your artsy side. Check out the Perez Art Museum or walk over to the Frost Science museum if art isn’t your thing. The Wynwood Walls is the perfect place to snap cute pictures with your person. 

cover photo: Wallpaper HD

Communications major with a love for Disney, coffee, and dogs of all shapes and sizes!