4 Reasons Why You Should Freak Out About The JoBros Reunion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

source

Millions of 20+ year old’s all over the world are going ballistic over The Jonas Brother’s possible reunion. They just can’t “Hold On” to their excitement! 

There is much speculation on the internet over whether this is true or not. Our 2008 selves are “Burning Up” with this possible news. If someone would give us a direct answer, we would be “Much Better”. 

One thing is for sure, the world is ready for them to release new music together. Are they going to satisfy the world’s desire?  Most signs point to YES!

1. A few days ago, the brothers reactivated their Instagram account.
  2. On January 16, 2018 Ryan Liestman posted a picture on his Instagram with the caption: “Family Reunion”.
  3. Tommy Wiseau twitted that he told the boys to get back together.

And finally, while Joe and Nick remain silent on the matter

1. iHeart Radio asked Kevin about and I quote: “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t even know where to start…Well we don’t want to jump to any conclusions, but that doesn’t sound like a no to us…”

If you weren’t freaking out already, it’s time for you to join the rest of Twitter.

source 

Ms. Torres is a Creative Writing Mayor at Florida International University, she previously attended the University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus. She not only speaks English but Spanish as well, and is currently learning French. Other than writing articles for Her Campus FIU (and previously HC UPR), Veronica has been published by a newspaper in Puerto Rico called "Claridad".