This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Are you still wondering what games you can play on Halloween? Well, here’s a list of some of my favorites.

Phasmophobia

Want to go ghost hunting, but can’t because of the pandemic? Don’t worry! If you’re interested in playing a spooky game with friends or want to make new ones, Phasmophobia is meant for you. Plus, it provides the perfect Halloween vibes! At just $13.99, you can hunt ghosts straight from your bedroom. Phasmophobia is scary fun and doesn’t break the bank. This game is eerie and suspenseful, but playing with friends makes it a little better. The game is still relatively new (it came out in September), so it’s still a bit glitchy. However, the glitches are always funny.

“It gets the whole squad laughing,” said streamer Umbralkun.

Among Us

If you want to betray your friends, learn their tells, and have fun while you’re quarantining, then Among Us is perfect for you. It isn’t considered a horror game, but there have been times where I’ve jumped and screamed while playing. The suspense of watching your team be killed one by one is anxiety-inducing, but worth it. We’ve mentioned it before in a past article, but it’s so great. It deserves all the praise it can get. It’s accessible and inexpensive. If you have a big group of friends, Among Us the perfect game to play on Halloween.

Bendy and the Ink Machine

So, this isn’t a multi-player game. However, if you’re planning on spending Halloween alone, then this is worth every penny. Not only will this game fill you with blood-curdling terror, but the animation style is also beautiful, and the story is fantastic. Don’t believe me? I streamed it on Twitch a couple of times. The video on top is the result of hours spent playing it. (And it wasn’t the game that did that, it was someone I was in a call with)

While it is a horror game, it’s filled with mind-boggling puzzles you can’t possibly think clearly enough to solve. If Walt Disney were possessed by the embodiment of evil itself, this game would have been the result.

While it’s $20 on Steam, you can buy it for your iPad for $6.99

I hope your Halloween is filled with scares and frights! Hopefully, this list helps you accomplish just that.

Julia Gomez is a student of journalism at Florida International University and hopes to become an investigative journalist. She is experienced in writing about politics and pop culture, and has a passion for music and photography.