This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

You

The third season of You was just recently released on Netflix, and everyone is obsessed with this show – with good reason. If you have watched Season 1 and 2 of the series, you’ll find that Season 3’s pace and storyline is even more entertaining as Joe and Love attempt to be a normal married couple for their newborn child. Obviously, this goes completely wrong for them and viewers get to see these equally insane characters work as a team and work against each other. Honestly, this season made me laugh more than any of the other ones and the new characters that were introduced were pretty lovable. If you haven’t caught up with the third season already, add it to your to-do list!

Locke & Key

I had honestly forgotten about this show until I saw that Season 2 came out on Netflix. I got through the first season pretty quickly as I fell in love with the fantastical aspect of the plot and each of the protagonists. I am only missing a few episodes of the new season, but I am already quite pleased with how they have continued the storyline and the development of each of the characters’. The villains are honestly pretty funny too, so I find myself rooting for them at times. I don’t know how this season will end, but I definitely recommend catching up on this show or watching it from scratch!

ATYPICAL

This is another show that sometimes I forget about, but I was pretty excited to catch up on when I saw the fourth season was released on Netflix. I really enjoyed this new season because the growth that Sam has gone through really shined through, and viewers can see how he’s really growing up and following his dreams – as unrealistic as everyone in his life may have originally found them. Casey’s storyline with her girlfriend Izzie was also one of my favorite parts of the new season as we see one of the best characters’ of the show explore her first lesbian relationship. Overall, this is another show you definitely need to catch up on now!

Rachel is currently an English Major at Florida International University. She loves fashion, movies, books, and theater. Her dream is to move to California and work for a publishing company while she auditions for acting roles on the side. The arts are her passion, and this includes writing! If you ever want to discuss any of these things with her, feel free to reach her at her Instagram @rachelglez.