This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

I am  not much a video game person, but Ready Player One has to have been one of the best movies I have ever seen! Ladies,  a good date night idea to take your fort night loving boyfriend to is defiantly this one! This film directed by Steven Spielberg, is all about a video game that has taken over basically everyone’s lives, to the point where all people do is play it. The creator of them game placed a golden egg some where in the game, that would unlock all of the treasures, and give over the rights of the game to who ever won! Its everyone’s goal to defeat the game and find the Golden egg. Here are some reasons why you need to see this movie, like now!

1. The Action:  If you’re going to see this movie, you have to get the full affect. I watched Ready Player One in IMAX 3D and it was the best way to watch it. I walked out of this movie feeling as though I myself should be in a video game. You will not be bored when watching this action packed movie. There are car chases, wars, and even dance offs. You name it, this  movie has it all.

1. The Love Story: Im a sucker for a good chic flick but even if you aren’t this movie is still for you! It has a good medium between love interest story lines to comedic humor. While watching this movie you will melt in your seat when you see just how sweet the love stories that unfold are. What could this movie not have?

1. Steven . Spielberg.

As if the movie being made by Steven Spielberg himself is not enough of a reason to go see the moive, then I don’t know what is. I don’t know about you, but whenever I walk into a Spielberg movie, I know that I am about to be blown away. The story line is so amazing  that you will walk out of it, in good spirits and ready to watch it all over again.