This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Your choice of style depends on where you live, but who is to say that you can’t look and feel your best just because autumn leaves aren’t falling in Miami? Here are three outfit ideas for every type of Thanksgiving celebration that works with the Miami weather.

1. A Classy Affair

This is for the girl who is going back home for the holiday and looking forward to show off her très chic style. If your family likes to dress up for this wonderful occasion, a dress is the answer you’re looking for. Muted, printed dresses are very in for the Fall season and make anything look good.

Picture Source

2. Best of Both Worlds

A ‘Best of Both Worlds’ outfit always includes a sweater, at least for thanksgiving it does. Sweaters not only keep you warm but they also provide extra room for turkey and dessert, as they don’t hug your stomach tightly. Pair it with a cute skirt and boots and you’ve got yourself an outfit that’ll impress all your friends and family.

Picture Source

3. Comfort Chic

For comfort chic, the name says it all. Sometimes families don’t do anything too special during the gathering and why waste a super cute uncomfortable outfit, when you can look cute but feel comfortable most of all? If you don’t know how to add pizazz to your outfit, look for a scarf or baker boy’s hat. They’re super in and can even cure a bad hair day!

Picture Source

Happy Holidays!

Desi 

Cover Photo Credit