Style > Beauty

You NEED to Get a Beachwaver Curling Iron

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

Beachwaver is a brand that I only heard about a month ago, but their curling iron has changed my life. I have always struggled with curling my hair because it is so thick and long so my curls either fell out very quickly or I looked like Shirley Temple. I had attended the FIT Beachwaver x Her Campus event and I knew that I needed to give Beachwaver a try. I purchased the 1” curling iron and used it for the first time this week. Not only did my curls hold, but they lasted overnight. The Beachwaver curling iron is easier to use than other curling irons, but it also works so much better. 

The Beachwaver curling iron has a button that twists the barrel up so that each curl looks exactly the same around the head. This button not only makes every curl perfect, but it saves me so much time. I used to dread curling my hair, but I was so sick of flat ironing it, so I would spend over an hour curling my hair for work or when I was dressing up, but now I cannot wait to curl my hair next. If you do not trust me, trust Allure because they have given the Beachwaver curler and other Beachwaver products the Best of Beauty awards. So if you need a sign to buy a new curling iron or any hair product, this is your sign to splurge for beauty. And if that is not enough, Beachwaver is a female owned business! 

Right now if you buy any Beachwaver product use the code CARLIFIT for 20% off your purchase!

My name is Joely Pasetsky and I am a Senior at the Fashion Institute of Technology. I currently live on campus in New York City and love living here. I am studying Fashion Business Management with a minor in Ethics and Sustainability. I love shopping, obviously, hanging out with friends, and experiencing New York City.
Carli is a 2022 grad of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and served as the style section editor for Her Campus. After being a national style writer for Her Campus, she launched Her Campus FIT. A born and raised Jersey Girl, she is a huge Bruce Springsteen fan. In her spare time she loves running, jamming to Taylor Swift, and tracking down the best burgers. Find her on Instagram @carliannescloset.