Style

Women Who Did Not Come To Play at the 2024 Oscars

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

Ok, I’m not only ecstatic about Cillian Murphy winning Best Lead Actor and Oppenheimer winning Best Motion Picture, but the fire looks some celebrities pulled up with to the 96th Academy Awards last night. Lets see if you agree on my top 5.

#5-Zuri Hall

This gold dress looks phenomenal on Zuri. Paired with a cute blonde bob and golden flowers decorating the top and bottom of the gown, she looks better than ever.

#4-Zendaya

Ok, lets be real, Zendaya never fails to shock us, but this look right here? BREATHTAKING. She wore a beautiful Armani Prive gown. The metallic pink and silver looks amazing on her and I’m LIVING for her new short hair look.

#3-Liza Koshy

LIZA!! This red off-the-shoulder Marchesa gown was made for her! Red is definitely her color, not to mention the flawless makeup, Liza didn’t come to play.

#2-Anya Taylor Joy

Anya’s Dior Haute Couture dress suits her so well. From her slicked-back platinum blonde hair to her necklace to the flattering dress, she looks better than ever.

#1-Ariana Grande

In her Giambattista Valli designed dress, Ariana looks absolutely stunning. Her new blonde hair and the pink dress not only gives off Glinda vibes to promote her upcoming movie Wicked, but looks gorgeous on her. I think this light, delicate style looks so pretty on her and she absolutely killed it with this outfit.

Hi! I'm Ella and I'm an AMC major at FIT. Some of my favorite things to do include writing, film, makeup, traveling, and going to concerts.