The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

School is back in full swing. After a nice relaxing summer, it’s time to get used to textbooks, essays, and 3 hour lectures once again. The beginning of the semester can be extremely stressful and can definitely have us day dreaming about a spa day. Instead of breaking the bank to relax, head to Target and grab spa quality products for starting at only $4.99.

Cruelty-free and vegan beauty brand Love Beauty and Planet has dropped a new line called Beloved. Available exclusively at Target, the line features products like a shower and bath gel, body cream, candle, and so much more all in the brand new Cashmere Wood & Sage scent. The collection features everything from hand cream to bath bombs.

Start off by lighting the 2-wick candle to make your space smell like a spa. Hop in the bath tub or shower and use the Shower and Bath Gel and Whipped Body Scrub to achieve your softest skin ever. Finish off with the Vegan Body Cream to lock in moisture and keep the scent of luxury fresh.

The products are made from 92% naturally derived ingredients and are Paraben-free. Formulated so that even those with the most sensitive skin can use them, this product line is perfect for when you’re looking to take a break from the stress of school. Check out the new scent from Beloved here, available exclusively at Target.

Jools is a senior at FIT majoring in Advertising and Marketing Communications with a minor in writing. She is the President and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus at FIT.