the ultimate self-care spring break box
the ultimate self-care spring break box
Original Illustration for Her Campus Media
Wellness

Take a Peek Inside Our Spring Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

Although our spring semester may not be goign quite the way we hoped it would, that doesn’t mean the remainder of the year has to be ruined. Her Campus has you covered with all of your spring essentials from our Spring Survival Kits. Don’t worry if you didn’t receive any product yet, we will be holding on to the extra items to give out at our first meeting come fall semester!

First Aid Beauty

First Aid Beauty is one of our favorite skincare brands here at HC. Not only do their products work really well, the brand itself has a commitment to doing good with the launch of their FAB Aid inititive, promising $1 million to relieve student debt. Their Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration is perfect for healing dry skin and even eczema. It absorbs quickly, giving an immediate boost of hydration to parched skin. Another favorite product is their Face Cleanser; it s fragrance free and gentle, so it won’t irritate even the most sensitive skin. Plus, it has a  creamy, whipped texture and is loaded with a powerful Botanical Antioxidant blend that protects your skin from environmental factors that may disrupt your skin’s pH balance. For the makeup lovers out there, Hello Fab Coconut Smoothie Priming Moisturizer is our favorite primer yet! Makeup meets skincare in this luxe formula full of coconut water and other superfoods. Wear it under makeup for a smooth base or on its own to blur pores. 

DivaCup

The DivaCup is a comfortable and covenient reusable menstrual cup that makes your period a breeze. Unlike pads or tampons, those who choose DivaCup love that they have to make fewer trips to the bathroom, experience less leakage, and cause less unecessary waste to the environment. The DivaCup is reusable and washable for up to one year – which means it’s budget friendly (pad and tampon costs can add up fast). It is made of medical grade silicon, so it’s totally safe, and can be worn for up to 12 hours. 

Hallmark Good Mail Cards

Sending a card is a great, yet often overlooked, way to let a friend or family member know you’re thinking of them. Hallmark Good Mail comes in fun and fresh designs – the guacamole one is our personal fave – that can match your personality. I don’t know about you, but love to receive a handwritten card over a text message!

Azo Probiotics

Stress, your period, and sex, among other things can totally throw off your pH levels and disrupt your vaginal environment. Enter: Azo Complete Feminine Balance Daily Probiotic. It contains Intelliflora, a clinically proven blend of 4 species of bacteria naturally found in healthy women. When you have occasional feminine issues, you need a probiotic specifically formualated for your unique feminine health.

With these products, self care has never been easier! Looking good on the outside and feeling good on the inside go hand in hand, and our Spring Survival Kits do it all! We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

Carli is a 2022 grad of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and served as the style section editor for Her Campus. After being a national style writer for Her Campus, she launched Her Campus FIT. A born and raised Jersey Girl, she is a huge Bruce Springsteen fan. In her spare time she loves running, jamming to Taylor Swift, and tracking down the best burgers. Find her on Instagram @carliannescloset.