Step Aside Ugly Christmas Sweaters - Ugly Halloween Sweaters Are Having a Moment

As I was scrolling through my Facebook one day, I saw an ad for ugly Halloween sweaters. My initial thought was what is this about and why?. As I scrolled through and thought about it a little more, I realized it is actually pretty cool! Halloween is a holiday where many people celebrate by dressing up in a costume. However, ugly Halloween sweaters are the perfect alternative for those who want to celebrate the Holiday in a different way - especially for those who do not like to dress in a costume.

Similar to ugly Christmas sweaters, they are cozy and are actually pretty cute, regardless of the name. How fun would it be to have a get together with friends in these sweaters and watch old Disney Halloween movies and eat candy!? These sweaters have already put me in the x-mas holiday spirit a little too early! If you're curious about the trend, I've created a list of my favorite ugly Halloween sweaters you're going to want to add to your cart ASAP. 

Witch, please.

Witch Spellcraft Halloween Sweater, Amazon, $45, shop now

Cute > creepy

Pumpkin Patch Halloween Sweater, HalloweenCostumes, $45, shop now

Casper, is that you?

However It Ghosts Pullover, ModCloth, $59, shop now

It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus

Sanderson Witch Museum Sweatshirt, WildHeartsUSA on Etsy, $24, shop now

Are you going to be rocking one of these festive sweaters this year?