Shop Exclusive Discounts at Beachwaver & Kendra Scott Just in Time for the Holidays

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

In case you missed it, this week Her Campus FIT had the honor of hosting a virtual styling party with Beachwaver and Kendra Scott thanks to Carli Brennan and Alexis Kalil, campus ambassadors for the respective brands. We heard from Sarah Potempa, inventor of the Beachwaver, and a Kendra Scott stylist on the best holiday gifts this season, as well as got access to exclusive discount codes. Below, shop our favorites and use the code CARLIFIT for 40% off at Beachwaver and B. Bungalow, and use the code ALEXISFIT for 20% off Kendra Scott

A post shared by Her Campus FIT (@hercampusatfit) on

Kendra Scott Elyse Ring 

A post shared by Kendra Scott (@kendrascott) on

This gorgeous ring is a classic piece that will never go out of style. Keep it for yourself, or gift it to your mom, sister, or BFF.

Beachwaver B1 Kitten Glitter

A post shared by Beachwaver Co. (@thebeachwaver) on

The rose gold color of this curling iron is gorgeosu on its own, nevermidn the beautiful, perfect beachy waves it’ll give you year round. Pre-order this curling iron and recieve a free Stila Kitten Karma eyeshadow with yout purchase. Talk about holiday glam. 

Kendra Scott Jae Star Huggie Earrings

These beautiful huggie earrings are going to be your new favorites. They’re simple enough for everyday, but are still unique and fun. 

B. Bungalow Bondi Beach Day Perfume

A post shared by b.bungalow (@b.bungalow) on

Spritz on summer in a bottle, even when temps are below freezing. Add Bondi Beach Day to your perfume arsenal and it’s sure to be your signature scent in no time. 

Get your holiday shopping done early or treat yourself to our Beachwaver and Kendra Scott picks. Trust us, you’re going to be obsessed. Remember to use the code CARLIFIT for 40% off at Beachwaver and B. Bungalow, and use the code ALEXISFIT for 20% off Kendra Scott at checkout. 

Carli is a 2022 grad of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and served as the style section editor for Her Campus. After being a national style writer for Her Campus, she launched Her Campus FIT. A born and raised Jersey Girl, she is a huge Bruce Springsteen fan. In her spare time she loves running, jamming to Taylor Swift, and tracking down the best burgers. Find her on Instagram @carliannescloset.