Joelyjpg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Joelyjpg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Joely Pasetsky
Culture > News

Meet Your Vice President: Joely Pasetsky

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

Hometown: Pound Ridge, New York.

Major: Fashion Business Management.

Fun Fact: I am interning in London this summer.

Dream Job: Product development for a designer brand.

Favorite TV Show: The Office.

A post shared by Joely Pasetsky (@joelypasetskyy) on

Favorite Singer (currently): Lewis Capaldi 

Favorite Place to Travel: Israel. I have been 10 times! 

Favorite Place in the World: My summer camp, Camp Wah-Nee. I have been going since I was eight years old. 

Why did you decide to join Her Campus?

I love writing and have always been interested in becoming a published writer. Her Campus allows me to explore all genres of writing from fashion to music and I get to write about what I am truly passionate about. 

What is your favorite part about being involved in Her Campus?

When someone reaches out to me saying they read my article. I feel like my articles are interesting to people besides myself and that is all that I can hope for in my writing. Also, being a Campus Correspondent has allowed me to bring an amazing new club to FIT and inspire other students to fulfill their passion for writing. 

Want to join? Email hercampus@fitnyc.edu or hc.fit@hercampus.com!

My name is Joely Pasetsky and I am a Senior at the Fashion Institute of Technology. I currently live on campus in New York City and love living here. I am studying Fashion Business Management with a minor in Ethics and Sustainability. I love shopping, obviously, hanging out with friends, and experiencing New York City.
Carli is a 2022 grad of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and served as the style section editor for Her Campus. After being a national style writer for Her Campus, she launched Her Campus FIT. A born and raised Jersey Girl, she is a huge Bruce Springsteen fan. In her spare time she loves running, jamming to Taylor Swift, and tracking down the best burgers. Find her on Instagram @carliannescloset.